Don’t fall for the hype: let this Ultimate Cycler Review guide you to make an informed decision whether to join or not. I analyze well research information that should aid you to make the all important decision to commit your money to this program or otherwise. I have followed the checklist to spot genuine or otherwise home business opportunities.
Must Read – Ultimate Guide to Determine a Genuine Online Opportunity
A brief overview of how to determine whether an online business opportunity is genuine or not.
If the program is called a business opportunity, then,
1. The opportunity must have a product or service that meets people’s needs.
2. That the product or service offered by the program can be SOLD at a profit even if you do not want to take part in recruiting
3. You can choose to purchase products outside the program. By implication, you do not have to pay to register before you can buy products to use.
About the Ultimate Cycler
The program, Ultimate Cycler was founded by Peter Wolfing in February 2013. The company under whose umbrella the Ultimate Cycler operates is Multiplex Systems Inc, registered in the United States. Multiplex has a Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating of A+ as at the time of writing this piece. As at 31st December, there are no complaints against at the Federal Trade Commission against Multiplex Systems Inc or the Ultimate Cycler. BBB ratings and FTC complaints status for this program makes it an attractive program to want to join.
The Products in the Ultimate Cycler Suit
When you sign up to the Ultimate Cycler, you have access to download mobile apps. This is what many affiliates of the program refer to as the products being sold under this program.
You cannot buy these mobile apps without being part of the program. You cannot sell the the mobile apps alone at a profit. The mobile apps appear to be an addendum if you join the Ultimate Cycler program.
The Ultimate Cycler Compensation Plan
The Ultimate Cycler pays out a 100% commission in a 2×2 forced matrix. You can join the program with $25.00. When you join with $25.00, you are required to recruit 2 people to qualify for your commissions. When these 2 people recruit their two people, you get paid $100.00. You can move to the next cycle . In the next level, you need to pay $50.00 and recruit 2 people just like the first level to qualify. Before you pay the $50.00, you need to upgrade by paying a fee of $10.00. The program operates like a cash gifting scheme which can be easily considered a ponzi or pyramid scheme.
Must Read: Pyramid Schemes
Are Cash Gifting Schemes Legal? A Word from BBB
What SEC has to say about pyramid Schemes
Payment is made to your upline who unlocks your backoffice. Affiliates of the program state that, the creators of the program have a system in place to track all these sign ups to ensure that the system does not crush down.
The diagram below can help you understand the compensation plan of the Ultimate Cycler program.
This program has not received enough reviews online. A search in google reveals 366,000 matches with the word ultimate cycler as at 1st January 2014. This is a bit surprising for a company that boasts 40,000 members as at August 8, 2013.
Why I did not Join – And Why You Should Be Cautious If You Want to Join Ultimate Cycler
1. There is not enough information from the Ultimate Cycler site to show that you can purchase their products without buying the opportunity.
2. You cannot make profit by selling only the products of in the Ultimate Cycler suit chiefly, mobile apps referred to on the company’s website as “products.” This raises serious concerns. One of the chief reasons why FTHM was named a pyramid scheme and shut down was the fact that, the distributors could not make money selling the products unless they recruited people to join the program. This is similar to what is going on in the Ultimate Cash Cycler.
Though the company has great BBB ratings and no FTC complaints, I would not join because it is a matter of time. I would not want to destroy the brand I have struggled to build over the years by relating with a company which appears to be breaking the law.
Finally, my guts tell me not to go ahead. Usually, it turns out correct in the long run when I listen to my guts.
Do you have questions about the Ultimate Cycler that I have not addressed? Feel free to ask. If you find this post useful, share it your friends and loved ones. Also, leave your comments if you have had any good experiences with the Ultimate Cycler Program.